CSO is established to provide a wide spectrum of quality services to the campus community. Our goal is to support the University mission by enhancing campus life via the following activities:
- Management and administration of on-campus commercial outlets. This includes catering facilities, bookstore, supermarket and hair salon.
- Overseeing of the service delivered in Conference Lodge and Unilodge, management of Distinguished Guest Lodge, Lo Ka Chung University Center, Mothers' Station, Emeritus Professors' Lounge and Mailroom.
- Management and administration of the University's official transport, welcab service, staff bus and shuttle bus, and liaison with Government Bureau for public transport arrangement.
- Management of standard office supply, such as stationery and papers.
- Provision of administrative support to the University-wide events and social activities, such as Congregation and Info Day.