Campus Services Office is responsible to liaise with the Stationery Supplier to provide a new enhanced web page for departments and offices to order their stationery items on-line and have them delivered direct to your department during office hour. There is no set limit for the number of times a department or office can order or receive stationery supply in a month.
- Individual department should enter to the stationery supplier "Lyreco (Hong Kong) Company Limited" website for ordering. For on-line ordering procedures, please click here
- Lyreco will deliver ordered items with delivery note and invoice, which can be checked or verified the contract price in the Purchasing Office’s website under “Term Contractors” of “Product/Pricing” and the Tender Ref. is TNJ18003031001385250. User/user department is expected to settle it accordingly.
- Stationery delivery schedules on every Wednesday; all orders should reach the supplier before 17:30 on Tuesday or it will be delivered next week. If a public holiday falls on a Wednesday, the delivery will be arranged to next working day.
- Minimum order value for each delivery/location is HK$100.00
- The user department is responsible for receiving, checking and inspecting the stationery items immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies and/or damages found should be reported to the Customer Service Hotline of "Lyreco" at 2946 2233 within 5 days. Any items not included in the Standard Office Stationery Supplies List can be ordered through Purchasing Office.