Each bus has equipped with device for checking body temperature of passengers when get on the bus.
Please note the "Health Reminders" below:
- Wear a mask throughout the journey on the bus. Driver will refuse you to board the bus and use the service if you do not wear a mask;
- Driver will also refuse you to board the bus if you have a fever;
- Avoid talking as far as possible;
- Cover your nose and mouth with tissue paper when sneezing or coughing. Do not spit or litter. Use tissue paper to hold your spit. After you get off the bus, dispose the soiled tissue into a lidded rubbish bin, and wash hands thoroughly;
- If you are feeling unwell, please don't use the service and seek medical advice promptly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding to the matter.
Campus Services Office