You are suggested to take the tips below in view of the current COVID-19 situation:
- Avoid the peak hours. It will be good to practise social distancing. Dining at off-peak hours with less human contact required through queuing for foods and sharing tables.
- Visit less-crowded restaurants. Increasing distances between people could minimise the chance of infection. If you are looking for somewhere nice for meals, we recommend restaurants, such as, restaurants in the Courtyard at the Academic Concourse and LG1 Restaurant, with alfresco seating as an option.
- Reduce meal time in the restaurants and avoid talking while eating as far as possible. Shortening your stay in the restaurants will help making the restaurants less crowded and also reduce the risk of infection. During eating, talking without wearing masks could spread viruses.
- Wash your hands before dining. If you don't have hand sanitizer, make frequently trips to use sanitizers provided by the restaurants.
- Always wear masks before and after eating in the restaurants. Wearing mask when staying in crowded places can protect you from infection and prevent transmission of viruses.
- Practise good hygiene when coughing or sneezing. Cover your mouth with tissues during coughing or sneezing instead of the palm.
- Bring your own utensils. If you are uncomfortable with utensils provided by the restaurants, feel free to bring your own. Clean them immediately after a meal to avoid excessive growth of bacteria overtime. Do wash them thoroughly when you get home.
- Order takeaway. If you still feel uncomfortable eating in the restaurants, ordering takeaway is generally safe as there is currently no evidence of COVID-19 being transmitted through food.
Wish you good health.