The Government of the HKSAR announced its stepped-up strategy on 27 March 2020 to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by tightening control over group gathering. To follow the revised ordinance, every campus restaurant has implemented the following measures with immediate effect:
- operate at half their capacity at any one time;
- cap four persons at each table;
- place tables at least 1.5 meters apart from each other;
- ensure every restaurant employee and customer are wearing masks when they are not eating or drinking;
- check customer's temperature before entering the restaurant;
- provide hand sanitizer.
For common dining areas, such as, LG5 and LG7, security guards will station at the entrances to help measure body temperature of each customer. You are also required to wear mask before or after dining in the restaurant; please click here for more tips about visiting the restaurants.
Please take note that you will be refused to enter the restaurants or be served by the operators if you are not wearing a mask, your body temperature exceeds 37C or request to sit together with more than 4 persons in one table. You are advised to go to seek medical advice if you discover in the temperature check that you have a fever.
Your effort is particularly important to combat the coronavirus outbreak in campus as well as in Hong Kong. Stay alert and keep healthy.